HOME DECOR | Turquoise Beach Inspired Kitchen with Big Chill

Thursday, July 7, 2016


Not too long ago, I participated in the Florida Room Challenge and I showcased a natural, beach inspired bedroom, so naturally when Big Chill contacted me to participate in their Color of the Month Challenge, I knew I had to create something to go along with that bedroom! It's so much fun to create boards to see what would look great together and fit a theme. My house right now is mostly black, white and pink, with industrial and farmhouse elements. It has been this way since we moved in about 4 years ago! I am SO ready for a change, but of course redecorating one room takes a lot of moolah, let alone an entire house! So, in the meantime, I'll just keep daydreaming about redecorating and putting together boards so when I can redecorate, I will! 

No true dream kitchen would be complete without some Big Chill Appliances. If you are not familiar with the brand, they specialize in colorful, efficient, GORGEOUS, and functional kitchen appliances. If you have browsed the "Home Decor" section on Pinterest, I have no doubt that you have spotted their refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers in many homes. They are even in the homes of Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Miranda Lambert, Rachel Ray, and Jeannie Mai!

Here are some great images of the Big Chill products!


These are the kitchens that dreams are made of! I love when all the appliance match, but I love it even more when one is the focal point. The black and gold! The retro white! The turquoise! I mean, they have them in any color you could think of. It's probably a good thing I can buy any of them now, because I would probably end up buying one in every color because I love them all!

So here is the board I created to go with my natural, beach inspired bedroom! I wanted to keep the same elements and still have the design be light and airy and incorporate the varying colors of the ocean and driftwood. 



Which color of the Big Chill Appliances would you put in your kitchen?


No comments:

Post a Comment