BEAUTY | 3 New Products You HAVE To Try

Sunday, September 25, 2016




So you guys know how much I LOVE skin care and healthcare products. ("Love" is definitely putting it lightly!) Well, I've compiled a small list of 3 products that you have got to try! I went ahead and tried them out for you, so you're about to get the 411 on these 3 awesome products.

The first product on my list is from the brand Cora


So who is Cora? What is Cora? 

They are a healthcare company and they sell tampons. Yes, you read that right... TAMPONS! The most amazing, organic, chic-as-hell tampons that you will ever get your hands on. So before I tell you about the products, let me first tell you about Cora. 

Cora is a subscription based service that delivers feminine products to your door, but they are so much more than that. They also take social responsibility to a whole new level. Not only are their products sustainably sourced and 100% certified organic, but for each subscription service that someone enrolls in, Cora helps to donate feminine products to girls in other countries who don't have access to them. It may seem kind of odd to send pads over to another country, but what you guys may not realize is that in other places in the world, girls have to miss school and sometimes get sent away from home just for being on their periods. We really take what we have for granted. Imagine having to be restricted by something EVERY month and having to lose that time for learning or even working or even just being with family?? We all get periods, it's not our fault, we have periods because we can give LIFE. It's an amazing tradeoff really. 

Now, let me tell you about the products. They are compact, which means you can toss them into the tiniest of handbags. Trust me, I know because I carry the worlds smallest Kate Spade cross body bag. The packaging is so top notch. I'm such a sucker for good packaging and Cora gets an A+ for style. You can literally close up that black box above and store it anywhere in your home. ( I placed mine on the coffee table for a week and had company and no one even noticed! My husband thought it was a jewelry box!) I didn't think tampons could be cute, yet this is proof they can be. When you order your subscription, you also get two other nifty little products: the vegan leather clutch that can hold 4 tampons and cute little tubes called stowaways that look more like lipstick cases than a house for a hidden tampon. They are great for handing off to friends who suddenly find themselves in need one.

Even though they are a subscription service, you can actually now get Cora at your local Target! So try them out! I think you girls are going to love them. I definitely do. Chic, functional, and socially responsible. I'm so in!

The next product I am obsessed with right now is from Lush.



Lush is another one of those great companies that really have a stance I can stand by. Lush is a company that sells all handmade, natural and cruelty free products. They are so fresh and they best part, they actually WORK! Using a Lush product feels like a spa experience. Their bath bombs are the best of the best! The product I am talking to you guys today about is the Mask of Magnaminty.

It is a self preserving, minty, deep-cleansing mask that uses China Clay and fresh peppermint to pull the dirt from your pours, aduki beans to exfoliate your skin and vanilla and honey to smooth your skin. When you put it on your skin, it feels cool and refreshing. Like a drink of water, but for your face! Since I have started school again, I have been SO bad about making sure to clean my face at night. Of course, as a result, I have been breaking out! This mask has been helping me to bring my face back to a clean and calm state. And they best part, is that the mint helps me actually relax. I love the way it feels. Pretty much anything you are going to try from Lush is amazing, but I would really recommend giving this one a try. 

The last product I'm going to tell you guys about is from Bite Beauty.


Ladies, meet the Multistick

You can literally use it on your lips, eyes AND cheeks! There are 18 different shades to chose from and they make getting ready a completely breeze. Clearly, this is an amazing product to travel with too! The more you blend, the more diffused it looks. You can apply it from the tube, with a brush or even your fingers. Lately I have been using a sheer foundation, using this on my lips, cheeks and eyes, lining my eyes then curing my lashes. Thats it! Done! My favorite color is macaroon because it looks so romantic when you put it on and it gives the right amount of flushed cheeks and a just bitten lip. It is so feminine. There is no need to make your morning make up routine complicated! Combine three products into one!

Which products are on YOUR must try list?


I received the Cora and Bite Beauty products in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment