LIFE | 2 Ways to Get Products for FREE

Thursday, December 15, 2016



Hey guys! One of my favorite websites is having a promotion to get more members to sign up and then it hit me that I hadn't shared with you my two favorite ways to get free stuff!

Free! No gimmicks! No putting in credit card information or trying to convince other people to buy a certain amount of any product. Free!

Well, they do want something in return, and that is your HONEST opinion and feedback on those products.

So here is how you can get some free stuff.

The first is Influenster.

Before I tell you about it, I want to be upfront and tell you that the links you may click on will allow me credit for your referral. I don't automatically get anything, but it does enter me in for a chance to get a special box of products to try. But I promise, this isn't some kind of trick to get you to sign up. Only if you want to. (If you prefer to not give me the referral, just google search these websites or type them into your browser. Trust me, you're going to still want to sign up.)

So back to Influenster.

Influenster is a website in which all different kinds of brands seek out people from their target market to try their products so they can get honest feedback on it. So far, what I have received to try have been mostly make up products and food products. I have gotten full size products from brands like Marc Jacobs, Bite Beauty, and Loreal. I have also received coupons for full size products for cooking items from Country Crock and Daisy. 

So the process works like this. You sign up, fill out your member profile, and then if you choose to, link some social media accounts. Then you wait. Now if you meet what these certain brands are looking for, you will usually be given a survey to take, which allows them to officially decide if you are a good fit for that campaign. If you are, then you are sent out the products soon after. Then you put up your reviews and if you especially like the products, you can share them on your social media accounts. That's it. Done. Then wait for another box!

Now, you won't always qualify for the campaigns, but free makeup every once in a while ain't bad! What I gather from this is that it is mostly for women, but I have recently seen some campaigns for men's products. So men, sign up too!



This is the campaign I am currently enrolled in for the EverCurl products! I can't wait to try them out! These curls need some major help.

The second website you can go to for free product is Pinch Me.

(Same as before, these links contain my referral code. I think I get entered to win something? Maybe?)

Pinch Me is another product sampling website. From this site, you will sometimes get some sample/trial size and sometimes some full size products. Just like for Influenster, you get these products in exchange for your HONEST review. The goal is for them to get information and feedback that they can actually use. The main difference with this site is that it also gives you products for your pets to try. My pets LOVE Pinch Me! We have founds some great products for them and it's nice to have a selection of products so I can find what best works for them. We have gotten products from Purina, Greenies, Muse, and Sheeba. For human products, I have received products from Olay, McCormicks, V8, Scotch-Brite, and even some Zzz-Quil (ZZzzzzzzzzz).

You won't automatically qualify for every product, just the ones you are the target market for.

This is what will currently be in my box from Pinch Me.
 These are likely sample/trial size, but I won't really know until I receive them.


I'm sure there are maybe other websites who offer freebies, but since I have been a member of these sites for a while, I can personally verify that they are FOR REAL. GUYS FREE PRODUCTS, FOR REALLLLL.

If you have other websites that you use to get free product, I would love to hear about them. Share them in the comments below!

Wish you the coolest freebies ever!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Love these things 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def sign up for Pinch Me. Millie will love all the free doggy goodies!

      Delete